We train you like the life you save will be ours!
By choosing LMac Community CPR as your First Aid Provider, you get:
‣ One to one mannequin ratio
‣ AED (Automated External Defibrillator) taught with up to 7 different makes/models
‣ Hands on, practical training geared toward the needs of your company
‣ $2M liability insurance by LMac Community CPR, $10M insurance by Canadian Red Cross
‣ Scenarios that are oriented toward their particular occupation will help the participants learn how to assess, react to, and treat the injured person(s)
Every course and every company is quoted based on:
‣ the number of participants
‣ a sliding scale for courses with less than 8 or more than 15 participants
‣ midnight shifts and weekends are subject to premium shift billing
Contact Us Today or click on
Full Course List for more information on
all our available courses!
Booking your next First Aid & CPR training with LMac Community CPR can save you money! What did your training cost from another company? LMac Community CPR will match that cost and offer an additional 5% discount between Jan. 1, 2021 and Dec. 31, 2021 (for all equivalent courses **).
** Price comparison is based on equivalency, i.e. class size, mileage and manual distribution may need to be considered.
LMac Community CPR
875 Hamilton Road, London, Ontario
Ph: 519-453-1483 Email:Laura@LMac-CPR.ca
Copyright 2020 - LMac Community CPR